Eternity of Spirit is an online community of people willing to share their personal experiences and insights related to spirituality, healing, meditation, personal development, and other similar life-changing topics.
I encourage you to submit your thoughts and ideas and communicate them with an open heart and with your own voice and point of view. We appreciate that you are a real person, and that you are willing to speak up what’s on your mind, honestly, truthfully, and wholeheartedly.
Posts can be submitted by anyone, regardless of country, location, or age. You are not required to be a professional writer or expert, but your posts should be original; they shouldn’t be published on another site or currently considered for publication elsewhere.
When you submit your contributions, make sure that you include your short bio too.
How to Craft Your Posts?
Years of blogging have taught me that the best posts all share several common features:
- People don’t enjoy reading general ramblings. People like to read personal stories. They are touched by your by your genuine emotions and by your ability to paint strong clear images of your universal life experience.
- Your posts should have a practical note to it. Even if not intended, the practical actionable steps will follow from the narrative of the post itself. That is, if it is coming from your heart.
- Your posts should dig a little bit deeper than what we usually read in generic articles. Think about helping the reader with your unique point of view so that they can understand the world on a much deeper level.
Benefits (Why Contribute to Eternity of Spirit)?
1. Your post will be seen by an ever growing number of visitors on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
2. The Eternity of Spirit readers are responsive through comments on our site, which can create a rewarding experience for the authors.
3. At the end of your post, we will include your bio with links pointing to your website. Some contributors, by featuring their articles on Eternity of Spirit, observe increased traffic and more subscribers to their pages.
4. As our contributor, you are allowed to update your bio at any time if you need to include new products and services.
- Your posts should be between 1,200 and 3,000 words long. Take your time, think through, and aim at writing longer, opinionated articles.
- Share a story from your life. Share your story with personal detail. Don’t just present your insight and wisdom, tell us how you came to acquire the knowledge. What was the problem? How did you feel? What did you think? What was your dilemma? How did you resolve the problem?
- Apart from being personal, your work should be truthful. That’s the only way to make sure that it will help readers when they face similar problems. Only what’s coming from your heart can touch other people’s heart.
- Give the reader practical solutions to help them deal with similar problems. Share what you’ve learned, what important lesson you’ve taken from your experiences.
- The topic of your post should reflect the topic of Eternity of Spirit website. It should not be gender specific. If it is related to religion, it should not be specific to a certain doctrine, rather, it should convey a universal message.
- Each paragraph should be no longer than four sentences. Your bio should be eighty words or fewer, at the end of the post.
- Any self promotional material should go in the bio, not in the posts.
- Please attribute your real name to the post. That will increase your chances of being published.
How to Submit
- Send your post in plain text in Microsoft Word (doc format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, The title of the post should be in the subject line. Don’t send HTML formatted text.
- Upload your photo at gravatar.com. Along with the post, send the email address you’ve used to link your gravatar account.
- Only submit posts you have written. It is easy to spot posts written by a staff writer. If you are not sure what that means, please read the above guidelines again.
Other Important Things
Either me personally, or my editor will review your post and if we feel that it could be a good fit for this site, you will be contacted within 10 days. Your post could then be published as is, or we might require a revised version.
We reserve the right to change the title of your post. In some cases, we may edit your post for grammar, clarity and style. If that’s the case, you will be asked to approve our changes prior to publication.
If you don’t receive our message after 10 days, you can try again with a different post. It doesn’t necessarily mean that your post is not good enough, it could mean that the topic of your post is already well covered.
Thanks for your support, love, and light. Thanks for taking part in our community.